I've got 5 main wishes for 2011 which I think will make my GF life so much better.
Would love to know if you agree or have anything to add :)
1. More restaurants adding GF symbols to items on their menus.
2. Those restaurants making bloody well sure that the item on the menu really is GF. i.e is the soy sauce GF? What about the chips?
3. Prescription GF food for gluten intolerant people, not just coeliacs.
4. More varieties of pasta to buy in the supermarkets. i.e Tagliatelle.
5. Genius bread (now that it is so popular and in every supermarket) to come down in price!