Cake Choking Hazard


Do not buy the cake mix from Morrisons! I nearly died the other night!
It's so powdery I literally inhaled the first bite of my hubby's birthday cake and spent the next 10 minutes fighting for breath.
I can sum up the texture in one word - DUST.
Shame as it looked so lovely (with ready made choccy icing, white chocolate stars, caramel swirls and candles on it!)

Not good Morrisons :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The UK Gluten Free Sunday Roast Guide!

From Awkward to Awkwarder - The Post Veganuary Post

Modern Feminism and Baking